Pocoho News

• Graduation is Saturday, May 26, at 1:00 in the high school gymnasium. Don't miss out on a great opportunity to wish the seniors good luck!

• Congratulations to the boys track team on their conference championship! Way to go!

• Softball gets their first win of the season! Congratulations to the Cardinals on their 2nd game 9-7 victory over the Granite Diggers!

Boys Regional

The boys huddle up before the tip off.

The boys huddle up before the tip off.

Morgan Rock

Morgan Rock

The boys huddle up before the tip off.

Rylee Nicoletti

On Feb. 28th, the South Shore boy’s basketball team hosted the Bayfield Trollers in the first round of the WIAA Regional playoffs. This would be their final home game of the season and for the seniors, Roger Branham, Hayden Suo & Tristan Warbalow, potentially their last game.

At the start of the game, the boys came out strong. They took the lead right out of the gates and kept it going. Then right before halftime, the team started to hit a road block. They had some turnovers and missed shots that normally do not happen. That did not stop them from pushing on. After halftime, they came out strong and increased their lead even more. This lead them to a win for the night.

Then the boys took a long trip down to Luck, where they would face the cardinals in the second round. They made a few stops on the way down. The gracious Spooner Middle School gave Coach Bailey the okay to shoot around in their gym. This was greatly appreciated, Connor Sorenson said, ” It was a chance to get our blood flowing for the game.” Then it was time to get on the bus again and go. The boys played a tough game until the very end, but some turnovers and calls, that were not in their favor, set them back and they took a loss. This ended the boys season.

The boys overall had a very good season, making it past the first round of regionals, fifth in the conference, and goals that were met on and off the floor. We would like to congratulate the team on a great season and thank the senior for their years of dedication and hard work.

• Boys Regional

News

Young At Heart

• Boys Regional

News

3rd & 4th grade get a visit from Senator Janet Bewley

• Boys Regional

Showcase

The Big Reveal

• Boys Regional

News

Always Improving: Weight Room Gets Another Upgrade

• Boys Regional

Showcase

South Shore Sends Another Participant to the Border Battle

• Showcase

5&6 Home Tournament

• Boys Regional

Showcase

Lady Cardinals Defeat Luck & Advance in Regionals

• Boys Regional

Showcase

Girl’s Basketball Beats Butternut in Second-to-Last Conference Game

• Boys Regional

Showcase

Cardinals Crush LumberJills on Parents Night

• Boys Regional

Showcase

Another Senior Hits 1,000!

The student news site of South Shore School District
Boys Regional